Rules & Regulations
- Everyone must “check in” with the front desk staff upon entering the facility.
- All climbers and belayers must be authorized by a Boulderdash staff person with a signed copy of the Boulderdash waiver on file.
- Always climb directly below belay bars (No swinging).
- All belayers must anchor to the ground.
- Never walk between a climber on the wall and their belayer.
- All packs and personal possessions must remain outside the landing surface areas at all times.
- Food and drink must remain outside the landing surface areas at all times.
- Youth (15 and under) must be directly supervised by an adult at all times unless they are registered in a class.
- Lockers (no locks) are available for your convenience. (Boulderdash is not responsible for lost or stolen items)
- Minimum age to boulder is 6.
Boulderdash’s foremost priority is to mitigate the dangers inherent to rock climbing while having a great time exploring the vertical world.